In this episode, your host Dr Martine Walker joins Professor Leanne Rowe and Dr Peter Baldwin to discuss how doctors can manage burnout and maintain good mental health.
The Essential Network: https://www.blackdoginstitute.org.au/the-essential-network/
Professor Rowe’s website and book: https://everydoctor.org
- Black Dog’s app for JMOs called Shift: https://www.blackdoginstitute.org.au/research-projects/shift/
- Hand n Hand Peer Support: https://www.handnhand.org.au
- Doctors Health Advisory Service: http://www.dhas.org.au
- Doctors 4 Doctors: https://www.drs4drs.com.au
- Professor Gordon Parker's burnout research and book: https://www.businessthink.unsw.edu.au/articles/lockdown-burnout-work-symptoms-strategies